Sunday, December 5, 2010

November 2010 - Summary

November was the month immediately preceding the creation of this blog.     This is the month in which my goal to become a millionaire playing poker was hatched.
Click image to enlarge
  • Tournaments Played: 39
  • Net Won:  -$4.35
  • $/Tournament: -$0.11
  • Days Played: 7
  • $/Day: -$0.62
  • ROI: -8.66%
I played exclusively SNG's (Sit-N-Go's) with buy-in's ranging between $1 and $2.   As you can clearly see,  my first month playing poker was not a winning one.     In fact I moved further from my goal.

Now I'm backed into a corner.   I don't have a bankroll big enough to practice proper bankroll management,  I've shown no progress toward my goal, there is no evidence at all that I'm a winning poker player and even if I was,  the size of my bankroll means that due to variance,   I have a very high probability of going completely bust.   In fact it's a near certainty.

If I can get a little lucky in December, I might be able to grow my bankroll into an amount that gives me a little breathing room while I practice my game and attempt to become a winning poker player.

Fingers crossed.


No comments:

Post a Comment